|I let go the first day of school.|
- I was nervous to leave the supplies open ended, they were thrilled.
- I was hesitant that everyone would be included, everyone was successful.
- I was leery when I gave only one direction "Build the tallest free-standing structure" they worked together to build their structure.
- I wanted to "jump in" and make suggestions, I kept quiet.
- I wanted to offer encouragement, but I knew that would be teacher "approval."
- I wasn't sure of the connections they would make, and they made better connections that I could have imagined.